Saturday, April 26, 2008

1966
























DISC ONE
1) Turn! Turn! Turn!*The Byrds
2) Substitute*The Who
3) Here, There, And Everywhere*The Beatles
4) Hey Girl*Them
5) You Keep Me Hanging On*The Supremes
6) Are You Lonely For Me Baby*Freddie Scott
7) Get Ready*The Temptations
8) Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again*Bob Dylan
9) Knock On Wood*Eddie Floyd
10) Paint It Black*The Rolling Stones
11) Eleanor Rigby*The Beatles
12) What Becomes Of The Broken-Hearted*Jimmy Ruffin
13) Visions Of Johanna*Bob Dylan
14) It’s A Man’s Man’s Man’s World*James Brown
15) Mother’s Little Helper*The Rolling Stones
16) I’m A Boy*The Who
17) Devil With A Blue Dress*Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels
18) God Only Knows*The Beach Boys
19) You Can’t Hurry Love*The Supremes

DISC TWO
1) (I Know) I’m Losing You*The Temptations
2) My Lonely Sad Eyes*Them
3) Try A Little Tenderness*Otis Redding
4) I Want You*Bob Dylan
5) B-A-B-Y*Carla Thomas
6) She Said She Said*The Beatles
7) Eight Miles High*The Byrds
8) Happy Jack*The Who
9) Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa (Sad Song)*Otis Redding
10) 19th Nervous Breakdown*The Rolling Stones
11) Rainy Day Women #12 & 35*Bob Dylan
12) Wouldn’t It Be Nice*The Beach Boys
13) I’m Only Sleeping*The Beatles
14) Ain’t Too Proud To Beg*The Temptations
15) When A Man Loves A Woman*Percy Sledge
16) Hold On, I’m Coming*Sam & Dave
17) Reach Out, I’ll Be There*The Four Tops
18) Tomorrow Never Knows*The Beatles

No comments: