Saturday, April 26, 2008

1965
























DISC ONE
1) Subterranean Homesick Blues*Bob Dylan
2) Help*The Beatles
3) I Can’t Help Myself*The Four Tops
4) Help Me Rhonda*The Beach Boys
5) Tracks Of My Tears*The Miracles
6) Get Off Of My Cloud*The Rolling Stones
7) Maggie’s Farm*Bob Dylan
8) Papa’s Got A Brand New Bag*James Brown
9) Shotgun*Jr. Walker
10) I Can’t Explain*The Who
11) Ooo Baby Baby*The Miracles
12) I Feel Fine*The Beatles
13) I Got You (I Feel Good)*James Brown
14) Back In My Arms Again*The Supremes
15) We’re Gonna Make It*Little Milton
16) Till The End Of The Day*The Kinks
17) Eight Days A Week*The Beatles
18) I’ll Be Doggone*Marvin Gaye
19) My Girl*The Temptations
20) Down In The Valley*Otis Redding
21) People Get Ready*The Impressions
22) Ticket To Ride*The Beatles
23) Gloria*Them
24) It’s All Over Now, Baby Blue*Bob Dylan

DISC TWO
1) In My Life*The Beatles
2) Mr. Tambourine Man*The Byrds
3) Highway 61 Revisited*Bob Dylan
4) Mystic Eyes*Them
5) Uptight*Stevie Wonder
6) Day Tripper*The Beatles
7) Seesaw*Don Covay & the Goodtimers
8) Stop! In The Name Of Love*The Supremes
9) Tired Of Waiting*The Kinks
10) Mr. Pitiful*Otis Redding
11) Hurt So Bad*Little Anthony & The Imperials
12) Since I Lost My Baby*The Temptations
13) Got To Get You Off My Mind*Solomon Burke
14) Rescue Me*Fontella Bass
15) Norwegian Wood*The Beatles
16) I’ve Been Loving You Too Long (To Stop Now)*Otis Redding
17) Unchained Melody*The Righteous Brothers
18) In The Midnight Hour*Wilson Pickett
19) Here Comes The Night*Them
20) The Word*The Beatles
21) Don’t Look Back*The Temptations
22) Like A Rolling Stone*Bob Dylan
23) My Generation*The Who
24) Satisfaction*The Rolling Stones

No comments: